|Address||: PeringottuKara Vadakkummuri P. O Thrissur (Dt)|
|Phone||: 0487 2272052|
The birth of Seraphic F C Convent is a new beginning in the history of Peringottukara, a place in Vadakkumuri Panchayath. It helped a lot to raise the cultural & moral standard of the people of that locality. When on 14th June 1948, the school was started with 5th & 6th standard, there was no convent for sisters. So sisters came from Pazhuvil to teach. Mother General Rev. Sr. Bernadita & Councillors decided to start a new convent at Peringottukara. On 28th July 1948, Thrissur Bishop Mar George Alappatt blessed a house near Peringottukara church for the purpose of the convent and named it as Seraphic Convent. The new convent was built on 3rd April 1956. The new chapel was blessed on 30th December 1956 in the name of Infant Jesus of Prague. A tailoring centre & type writing centre was working along with the convent. Later it was stopped.
The sisters have active participation in different parish activities such as faith formation, formation of alter boys, pious associations and house visiting. In 1998, with a heart full of gratitude, Seraphic convent celebrated its Golden Jubilee.
On 6th June1949, Seraphic Convent lower Secondary girls school was raised into the position of a high school with 10th standard. In 1952 & 1962 also new buildings were attached to school because of the increasing number of students. 1949 onwards a boarding school also started with Seraphic convent to cope up with the needs of students from distant places.